Vision: To be the Centre of Academic Excellence, Spiritual and Moral Perfection and a Leading Institution of the town Our Belief Statements: We believe that…
- Every individual is a lifelong learner.
- Learning requires commitment from students, teachers, administration, supporting staff, parents and the community.
- The cornerstones of learning are integrity, empathy, responsibility, honesty, respect and accountability.
- Every student has the right to quality education and the responsibility to achieve it.
- All students have the potential to be productive members of society.
- The needs of students should be our first priority.
- Diversity among people is to be valued.
- People are our greatest resource.
- Schools must provide a safe environment for teaching and learning.
- Effective schools must have high expectations for students and staff.
- Learning is enhanced by a positive and supportive environment that fosters creativity, self-confidence and success.
- Students are capable of making decisions, with proper guidance, and are responsible for their own actions.
- Change is essential for growth and improvement.
- Reverence of all religions is essential.