Paper: English Class: 8 Time Allowed: 30 mins Marks: 15
Q#01:Choose the correct adjective. /5
1. Ahsfaq ahmed was a __________ writer.
(a)famed (b)famous (c)infamous
2. This is a very ____________ seminar.
(a) information (b)informative (c)informing
3. My mother becomes __________ if I get him late.
(a)anxiety (b)anxious (c)anxiest
4. It is ____________ to get the correct information from the university office.
(a)adviasable (b)advisible (c)advising
5. Who is ___________ for this chaos.
(a)responding (b)responsible (c)responsive
Q#02:Put the correct verb in blanks /5
1. I _____ living in this house since 1970
(a)has been (b)have been (c)will be
2. He ________ here yesterday.
(a)has come (b)came (c)will come
3. If you ____ I shall be available.
(a)wil come (b)come (c)came
4. He ________ take the examination next year
(a)will have (b)will (c)will be
5. He __________ to us tomorrow.
(a)comes (b)come (c)had come
Q#03:Complete the sentences using the correct form of verb given below. /5
(Help, sell, go, play, invite)
1. If i see Aslam, I ,ll _______ him to dinner tomorrow.
2. If you__________ trick on people,they will n,t trust you again.
3. If I ____________ out ,I ,ll turn of T.V
4. If the farmer ___________ all his kiwi-fruit in the market ,he will be very pleased.
5. I ,ll _______ you with your home work if can.