Aims & Objectives
At St. Mary’s we aim to help students to:
- Develop the ability to think and learn logically.
- Develop fully as individuals, developing personal qualities of self-respect, self-
- confidence, and self-discipline by promoting a caring and positive atmosphere.
- Gain skills and competence not only in the field of numeracy, literacy and science, but across all areas of the curriculum.
- Develop the qualities of caring for others and sharing in the school community as a whole.
- Develop an appreciation for the world around us and their place in it.
- Develop the creative aspect of individuals and an awareness of aesthetic considerations.
- Develop lively, ensuring minds and the ability to apply themselves constructively to tasks of all kinds.
- Develop leaders to steer the world of tomorrow.
- St. Mary’s is the “Home of Love & Joy” where children learn and live like one family and experience success in a variety of ways